Thursday, November 15, 2007

Meet the team at Entertainment Culture and Growth

The staff at Entertainment












Culture And Growth

Entertainment's™ culture is all about developing a team of industry professionals that are inspired to develop new ways to meet the needs of our customers and business partners.

Established in Australia in 1994, Entertainment Publications of Australia and New Zealand is now firmly established in all major cities in Australia and New Zealand. We encourage a fast-paced environment that promotes initiative, inventiveness and fresh thinking over formality.

We are committed to recruiting, developing and promoting the best people in their fields, motivating them through support, enthusiasm, recognition and entrepreneurial energy. The people at Entertainment™ are self-motivated, independent thinkers and supportive colleagues. Above all, we are motivated by a passion for the best in individual and business achievement.



One to one with People from Entertainment™



Kylie Peacock
District Manager - Newcastle

“Having worked for Entertainment Publications for over 5 years I can honestly say that each day is more exciting and rewarding than the last. My role within the company has given me a range of business experience, with new challenges and opportunities continuing to open to me. The company ideals promote a fun and motivating environment, where staff are recognized and rewarded for their achievements. All this while working in an industry that I have a real passion for and where the business partners, customers and fundraising groups that I work with value what we do.”

Kylie Peacock



Ben Poland
Custom Book Division Manager

"Over the past nine years working for Entertainment™ Publications, I have been involved in many exciting projects that have not only furthered my career, but have truly benefited the clients I work so closely with. The company ideals allow for fast career growth with many new and exciting projects always in the pipeline. It is an atmosphere where I am encouraged to excel with no limitations."

Ben Poland



Deborah Scholz
Book Sales Manager

"I never thought it was possible, until now, to work for a company where I truly believed in the philosophy and culture. Over the past four years Entertainment Publications has given me the opportunity to grow and develop my career. Not only do I get to work for a company that produces such a high quality and recognized publication, but I also get to help community fundraising. The environment and the people at Entertainment Publications are both fun and enjoyable and guarantee that there is never a dull moment. What more could you want for in a career?"

Deborah Scholz


Career Opportunities

  • Account Management/Sales
  • Administration
  • Sales Management
  • Operations
  • Production


Show me a list of open positions.

I'd like to submit my resumé.

No comments: