Friday, April 4, 2008

BB King - Gold


DISC 1:
1. How Blue Can You Get?
2. Sneakin' Around
3. Help The Poor
4. Stop Leadin' Me On
5. Never Trust A Woman
6. Every Day I Have The Blues - (live at the Regal)
7. Sweet Little Angel - (live at the Regal)
8. All Over Again
9. Don't Answer The Door
10. Gambler's Blues
11. Sweet Sixteen, Parts One & Two - (Parts One & Two)
12. Paying The Cost To Be The Boss
13. Lucille
14. Why I Sing The Blues
15. Please Accept My Love
16. Thrill Is Gone, The
17. Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
18. Hummingbird
19. Chains And Things
DISC 2:
1. Ain't Nobody Home
2. Ghetto Woman
3. I Got Some Help I Don't Need
4. Guess Who
5. To Know You Is To Love You
6. I Like To Live The Love
7. Let The Good Times Roll
8. Never Make Your Move Too Soon
9. Better Not Look Down
10. There Must Be A Better World Somewhere
11. Into The Night
12. When It Comes To Town - (7" version, featuring U2)
13. Call It Stormy Monday - (featuring Albert Collins)
14. Playing With My Friends - (featuring Robert Cray)
15. I'll Survive

Part 1 | Part 2 |

No comments: